Skilled Railroad Injury Lawyers Providing Results That Matter
With attorneys in Seattle and Denver, our firm helps injured railroad workers throughout Washington, Oregon, Colorado and the Greater Northwest.
A serious railroad injury can disrupt every facet of your life, including your:
- Ability to work,
- Physical health,
- Finances, and
- Family relationships.
At Rossi Vucinovich PC, our skilled railroad injury lawyers will help you get your life back in order following a railroad injury.
These same attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve for your pain and losses. See our verdicts and settlements page.
More Than 50 Years of FELA Experience
Railroad employees are not covered by state workers’ compensation laws. Instead, they can recover compensation under the Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA).
Rossi Vucinovich PC has been helping railroad employees and their families recover under FELA for over 50 years.
At Rossi Vucinovich PC, our attorneys are experienced in the unique rules and procedures involved in FELA claims. We have the ideal railroad injury lawyer to thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your injuries to identify:
- Safety violations,
- Reckless behavior, and
- Other indications of negligence.
We then build strong claims that maximize your recovery.
Railroads are large organizations with powerful interests at their back. When taking on these companies, you need someone just as powerful in your corner.
For more information about your FELA claim, please see “Know Your Rights Under FELA” and “7 Mistakes That Can Derail Your FELA Benefits.”
Steps To Take Immediately Following a Railroad Injury
If you were injured in a railway accident, please do the following:
- Complete an injury report and report the injury to your union,
- Note the witnesses, date and time of the injury and any safety violations,
- Tell your co-workers,
- Take photos of the accident scene,
- See a doctor, and
- Keep a record of your expenses, including lost wages and medical bills.
Steps Never to Take After Suffering a Railway Injury
If you are a victim of a railroad accident, please do not:
- Give a statement to the railroad,
- Sign a medical release or any other papers,
- Write about your injury or post photos to a social media site,
- Talk about your injury or treatment with railroad claims adjusters, nurses, or managers.
Contact us at 425-646-8003 or 866-357-7245. Consultations are free.